With it being National Zucchini Bread Day I wanted to find that perfect bread recipe for you with a difference and I think I found the one this spicy chocolate version looks so good
A moist delicious bread that would be great to make for breakfast or brunch .. I love it
This great recipe is brought to you by Macheesmo on tablespoon.com website , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is a list of ingredients to make these fantastic bread from the website
- Prep Time 20 min
- Total Time 2 hr 0 min
- Servings 1
Rich and dense zucchini bread studded with chocolate chips and packed with a spicy cayenne kick.
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
April 25 – National Zucchini Bread Day
Five Food Finds about Zucchini
- A zucchini has more potassium than a banana.
- The word zucchini comes from ‘zucca’ the Italian word for squash.
- Biggest is NOT best. The most flavorful zucchinis are small- to medium-sized.
- According to World’s Healthiest Foods Nutrition info, nutrients and vitamins found in zucchini can help prevent cancer and heart disease.
- The flower of the zucchini plant is also edible.
Article source : foodimentary.com
The full recipe from tablespoon.com is found in the box below