Baking can be such fun either on your own or baking together as a family with your children or grandchildren, as learning to bake from a early age is amazing , so I wanted to find you some recipes that are fun to make and I think brownies and bars are just that so how about trying out these Brownie Crisps .. they look so inviting don’t they ?
This great recipe has been brought to you by kingarthurflour.com, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Are you a brownie-lover who invariably heads straight for the crusty, crunchy edges and corners? These easy bars are for you: they’re crisp and crunchy, with just a slight hint of chew at the center.
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder, optional, for enhanced chocolate flavor
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Baker’s Special Dry Milk or nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
To get the full recipe please use the link below