I think you will love to make these peppermint chocolate snowflakes , they are great to make as gifts to but them in a pretty bag.. yummy or just to make for your family to enjoy over Christmas .. children I am sure will love to help make them too
Here below is the recipe from Littlething .com , thanks for sharing the recipe with us
- 4 oz. milk chocolate melts
- 4 oz. white chocolate melts
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract, divided
- Blue and white sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine milk chocolate and half the vegetable oil.
- Heat until melted, then stir in half the peppermint extract.
- Pour melted milk chocolate into snowflake-shaped mold, then top with blue sprinkles.
- Freeze 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and remaining vegetable oil.
- Heat until melted, then stir in peppermint extract.
- Pour white chocolate on top of milk chocolate, then top with more sprinkles.
- Freeze for an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!