With it being Easter in I wanted to find you a cake that I think you love love to celebrate this great time of the year, so how about making this Easter Celebration Cake, it look so good doesn’t it ?
It looks so pretty with those wonderful whirls of frosting and those bunny what fun , a show stopper at that Easter party
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need to make this cake from the website
Dazzle friends and family with this over-the-top candy cake.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Cake Mix Yellow
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker™ assorted pastel candy sprinkles
- 2 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 3 to 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Betty Crocker™ pink, blue and yellow gel food colors
- Assorted CADBURY™ Crème Egg candies, Cadbury™ mini eggs, M&M’s™ chocolate candies, PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies