Making cookies leading up to or over the festive season is heaven to us bakers we love to make batches of cookies to have with that festive hot drink , so I have found you a selection of cookie recipes that will take you no time at all to make them in fact if you have a spare hour then these recipes are for you , so how about these Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Cups, they look fantastic
These cookies will take 60 Minutes or Less to make they are called Cookies by the Clock for the bettycrocker.com website so thanks for sharing the cookie recipes with us
Here is an excerpt about that from the website
Got an hour? Than you’ve got time to crank out any of these easy Christmas cookie recipe (most are even ready to eat in less than 45!
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need to make these cookies
This easy peanut butter cookie will triple your pleasure with peanuts, peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups all together in one cookie cup. Perfect for your holiday cookie exchange.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on cookie mix package
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse sparkling sugar
- 36 Reese’s™ miniatures peanut butter cups, unwrapped