For a delicious hot breakfast why not try this really amazing slow cooker apple cranberry oatmeal , that is a warming filling breakfast that is so tasty I am sure the whole family will love it
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
- Prep Time 10 MIN
- Total Time6 HR 10 MIN
- Servings 6
Prepare this delicious fruity oatmeal for breakfast in a snap by putting your slow cooker to work overnight!
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 apples, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix all ingredients.
- 2 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours. Serve porridge with brown sugar and milk or cream, as desired.
Original recipe source: bettycrocker.com