Love making cookies for whatever occasion? then how about having a go at making these cookies & cream cheesecake cookies, sounds good to me they are simply to make which is all the better
these yummy cookies would be ideal to make with the children to get them into baking
his great recipe has been brought to you by Tasty on YouTube , thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial from YouTube
Here is what you’ll need!
COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE COOKIES
Makes: 12 cookies
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
8 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
¾ cup sugar
1 cup flour
10 cookies, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl blend, cream cheese, butter, and sugar until fully combined.
3. Add 1 cup of flour to cream cheese mixture and continue to blend together until fully combined.
4. Add crushed cookies to the mixture and gently fold together. Once the cheesecake batter is fully mixed, cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until batter is firm to touch.
5. Roll batter into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Using your fingers or a warm spoon press down on the dough balls to help form a cookie shape.
7. Bake at 350°F/180°C for 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown on the bottom.
8. Place cookies on a cooling rack and rest for at least 5 minute