I wanted to look for you a collect of dessert that were so good for this season the fall and I think the dump cake comes in the category perfectly as it is comforting and warming all what you want in a fall dessert .. so how about making this Salted Caramel-Chocolate Dump Cake , that looks so delicious
Dump Cakes are too good to miss out on , so why not check out this recipe, they are great for the holidays too
It doesn’t get simpler than this! All you need are a few ingredients, a pan and an oven to make winning cakes that everyone will love.
This great recipe has been brought to you by Girl Versus Dough on tablespoon.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need from the website
Salted Caramel-Chocolate Dump Cake
The most magical ingredients in all the land mixed together in one uber easy, uber tasty cake.
- 1 small (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil’s food cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups chopped caramels
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)