I have been looking for that dessert to serve this Christmas that is easy to make and will serve a large gathering and of course it has to be chocolate, so I was so pleased when I found this amazing recipe for White chocolate cheesecake cookie lasagna it sounds so delicious doesn’t it ?
I just had to share it on to you all when I found it so .. why not have a go at making one yourself I know it is on m dessert list
This great recipe has been brought to you by bettycrocker.com website, thanks for sharing it with us
Here below is a list of the ingredients you will need to make this dessert
This creamy cheesecake dessert lasagna is a potlucker’s fantasy! Easy to prep ahead of time, and it travels like a dream!
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch for drop cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups milk
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups (from 8-oz container) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Betty Crocker™ white candy sprinkles