What amazing treat to make for everyone are these chocolate hazelnut churros .. they look so good, a really easy recipe to make by following this great video tutorial .. love them
This great recipe is brought to you by Tasty on YouTube , thanks for sharing this recipe with us
Here below is the recipe and the video tutorial to watch both from the YouTube channel
1 cup water
2 teaspoons sugar, plus a pinch to sprinkle on the churros
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup of flour
Chocolate hazelnut spread
Oil for frying
PREPARATION 1. In a saucepan, combine water, sugar and canola oil. Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
2. Add the flour and stir vigorously until mixture forms a smooth paste. (Make sure you beat out all bubbles.)
3. Add the eggs and stir until mixture becomes smooth.
4. Spoon the dough into a piping bag with a star-shaped tip. (really push the mixture down in the bag to eliminate air bubbles!)
5. Pipe strips onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer for 45 minutes.
6. Heat oil in a large pot to 350˚F/180˚F.
7. Fry the churros until golden brown, then drain on paper towels.
8. Using a straw, poke a hole through each churro to create room for the filling.
9. Immediately sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon and sugar.
10. Spoon chocolate hazelnut spread into a piping bag, then pipe filling into churros.